ADIC Project Registration Process Guidelines
Click here to go to the ADIC Project Registration Form.
The project registration program is designed to provide incentives for resellers who register specific new opportunities to sell ADIC products.
- Contact ADIC Regional Manager to establish a joint sales call or an opportunity to specify ADIC product at an end user account
- Complete the on-line Project Registration Form
- The completed form is reviewed by ADIC and cross-checked with existing project registration database for previous registration. Registration is granted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Only 1 project registration discount will be granted per opportunity. The validated registration form is reviewed by ADIC corporate, and approval status is determined within 48 hours
- A project registration number is issued and distributed to the specified reseller contact, distributor contact and ADIC sales person
- With this Project Registration Number, the reseller is allowed to discount their Purchase Order to ADIC with the approved discounted amount. Reseller will receive discounted quote from ADIC Sales to assist with correct Purchase Order creation
- Reseller must fulfill sales call obligation to obtain registration pricing discount
- ADIC reserves the right to revoke registration approval if reseller can not fulfill the sales call obligation
- The registration program cannot be combined with other programs or promotions.
Guidelines & Eligibility
- The opportunity must represent a new sale. FastStor2, Scalar 24, Scalar 100, Scalar 1000, Scalar i2000, and Scalar 10K libraries are eligible for registration. StorNext Management Suite, AMASS for UNIX and the Pathlight VX are also eligible for registration. AML libraries do not qualify for registration
- Although the reseller determines the ultimate end user price, ADIC reserves the right to require additional rebates to be passed on to the end user customer
- Opportunities may be registered one time, by one channel partner and only one discount may apply. ADIC does reserve the right to allow multiple registrations for the same opportunity based on our assessment of actual reseller contribution
- Project registration pricing is valid for ninety (90) days from date of registration. If the sale has not occurred before the 90 day deadline, the project may be renewed at the sole discretion of ADIC
- Registration may be revoked if all specified requirements are not met
- A joint sales call (Reseller or Distributor and ADIC Sales contact) is required for an opportunity to be registered
- The opportunity must be new to ADIC to be registered
- Please contact your ADIC sales contact to see if a particular opportunity may qualify
- Project Registration authorisations are ultimately made by the ADIC channel manager or regional director. ADIC reserves the right to revoke registration approval if reseller can not fulfill the sales call obligation
- Registration discounts and rebates do not apply to media, barcode labels, installation, professional service, on-site maintenance, AMLs, FastStor autoloaders (except FastStor2), or stand-alone drives
- Registrations only apply to a particular project at a company, not the entire company or organisation.